We are always evolving and looking for smart, innovative, and energized team members. The work we are doing at Atavus matters, if you share our belief then we want to hear from you. Send your resume, cover letter, and an explanation as to why you want to work for Atavus to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Associate, Rugby Sales
Rugby Sales Associates are responsible for generating new business and assisting with achieving overall consulting sales and camp attendance.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute sales and prospecting strategies to maximize revenue generation from the sale of all Atavus Rugby products. There is a primary focus on selling places at USA Rugby Academy camps and Atavus Consultancy products.
- Obtain new business through cold calls and data mining.
- Create and maintain effective target lists, a sales database and a lead profiling system to assist Regional Managers.
- Meet weekly productivity requirements for out-bound call volume, outside appointments and networking.
- Build and maintain relationships which result in trial, purchase and repeat business.
- Coordinate with Marketing to deliver an excellent customer service always.
- Participate in ongoing sales, service training and other professional development opportunities.
- Track all conversations and Atavus Sales opportunities into CRM.
- Influence and motivate peers to meet personal and team objectives.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 4-year college degree or combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Prior direct selling and service experience preferred.
- Display strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills; experience with Hub spot software preferred.
- Ability to handle heavy outbound phone volume
- Meet and exceed weekly and monthly product sales goals
- Rugby Knowledge preferred
- Show initiative and be a self-starter
- Possess creative, strategic, and quantitative skills sets
- Demonstrate a positive and team-oriented attitude
This is full time position reporting to Head of Rugby Sales.
Qualified candidates should apply by submitting a resume and cover letter detailing interest to Denise.email@example.com