- Playing Rugby is fun.
- Play as much as you can! Cross-training challenges your body in different ways.
- A Rugby team is inclusive of age, gender, skill levels body shapes and sizes.
- Preparation, Competition & Recovery are all needed to be the best.
- Setting Goals is crucial as we strive to achieve the next level.
- Camaraderie is Rugby’s heartbeat.
- Perform at your best – commit and bring your best for yourself and your team.
- Life requires adaptability and, like Rugby, is fast and fluid.
- Rugby’s community extends around the globe. There are opportunities to connect no matter where you are in the world.