Women’s 7s USA Rugby Academy Resident Camp
The Eagle Track was developed in conjunction with USA Rugby to offer more opportunities for current and potential age-grade pool players to receive high-level training and coaching throughout the year. Players are hand selected based on their performance(s) during previous Atavus programs as athletes our coaches see projecting for future rugby success.
During the Eagle Track, you will learn what it takes to prepare for National Team representation. This high-performance environment will cover all aspects of player preparation and give you insight on what is expected to train and compete at the top level with current All-Americans, USA Eagles, and Atavus Athletes.
From the moment you are picked up from the airport, we take care of everything with our all inclusive USA Rugby Academy Resident Camp. Accommodation, meals, multiple practice sessions per day, recovery sessions, performance presentations, and access to the best coaches from around the country are just a few of the highlights from camp.
360º Athlete Experience:
When we started our Resident Camp programming over 5 years ago, it was designed to mirror that of a national team assembly. Over the years, we have continued to develop and improve our programming and coaching to deliver our own unique 360º Athlete Experience which is like no other.
Our programming is designed to develop the modern rugby athlete and maximize player potential, whatever their goals may be. We aim to establish a strong technical foundation for game understanding, accelerated skill acquisition, and encourage athletes to apply their technique under increased pressure and act instinctively in both attack and defense.
Already accepted, go to registration
USA Rugby National Team & Atavus Coaches
- 2014 USA 15s Women’s World Cup Team
- 2013 USA 7s Women’s World Cup Team
- 2012 USA 7s National Champion Winner and Tournament MVP - San Diego Surfers
- Atavus, Saracens, & Brown University
- Atavus Rugby Program Developer with USA Rugby Academy
- US Nationals 15s & 7s teams since 2007
- IRB 15s World Cup in 2010
- 2012: MVP National 7s Club Championship
- Current Club: Saracens Rugby - England
- Hometown: Montreal, Canada
- Playing rugby since 2000
- Brown University -Ice hockey and rugby while in school -Coached Brown women's rugby backs -2007: Collegiate Player of the Year -3 time All-American
- Directed Beantown Rugby Tournament
- Cofounded Boston Belles -(one of the 1st women's rugby 7s team in USA)
- NFL Combine Speed Specialist, USA Rugby speed coach, youth mentor/coach
We recommend you pack in a manner that enables you to carry your bag onto the plane rather than checking it. Doing this helps minimize problems with lost luggage and pick up times from the airport. If you need to check a bag, be sure to carry on your rugby kit!
Notebook and pen
Athletic or KT Tape (if you are required to be taped every day)
Swimsuit for recovery sessions
Additional Atavus kit (optional)
Casual clothes for free time
Recovery compression gear (optional)
Prescription medications (if any)
Personal water bottle
Toiletries and other personal items
Copy of medial insurance
Any extra snacks, protein, and/or supplements needed
Train on the official Atavus Rugby Strength Training program.
Each workout tells you exactly what to do in the weight room to train correctly for rugby and get in the best shape of your life.